my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, September 1, 2010


OMG..I was set my alarm clock wrongly as I thought that my class is start at 8 and I am woke up at 6=(.Nothing to do in the morning so I got the mood to blog now=)
Last weekend, saw a hello kitty T from F.O.S.Don't think it look nice, so just have a glance.
bought 2 singlet and one shoes during national day=)satisfied!!!
Erm..there's a lot of september baby around me.I will busy every weekend.Sadly, how I gonna do my final revision.Hopefully I could manage to do it.



well, tomorrow gonna be 3 of september. Guess what. I would like to dedicate a wish to cat cat here.
Hopefully you read my blog ya.
Alright, cat...listen to me.You're older than me now!!wakaka.
So don't be so childish and don't say I am childish anymore because you don't have the qualification to say me.I am still younger than you=)

fate sometime goes a little bit weird or i should say in another way, fate builds our friendship along the time.
We don't talk to each other 1st me met, We seldom talk to each other even though Only you and me up there..I stil wonder when we start to talk.erm...I don't really remember it.

But then I know you are a true friend to us because you always so caring to us no matter what we had facing.You always up there for me=)You cheer me up everytime when I sad, did'nt you?...

so..happy birthday to you ya=)wish you stay pretty and happy everyday ya.
LOve ya!!
Clapping Hello Kitty

1 comment:

心雨 said...

haha ...i know what you want to tell..thanks a lot..hehee

a friend will always listen what you want to tell BUT

a true friend can listen the word hide in your deep heart

^^