my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, September 3, 2010

I am wonder why got such people in this universe. Some more she is one of my friend. She claimed to say people selfish without hesitation. Omg, actually she is the one selfish and realistic.She only will come to you when she tend to take some granted from you.
well, I am sure she is still talking about me behind though no more related btw me and her.sorry.I am just learn from you.=)

Alright, I won't talk anything relate to her now. Just have some thinking that shall I give my blog some privacy.
I am welcome most of you to visit my blog except only "few of the peoples". But there's a problem, I don't know how to disallow "them".Can you guys teach me by dropping a msg to my FB or blog. Your helpful will do a big job to me.Thx ya babe=)

Oh ya, my apple got no problem.Just I am some kind of person who like to think too much. I can't switch it on is because the battery is gone.*haha*How stupid am I and make myself worry like hell yesterday.Don't worry o babe!!=)
One more thing to say here, I would like to congrate sifu and oscar as they were got 2nd prize for the soccer robot competition!!Good job=)

No comments: